ProBasics K1 Lightweight Wheelchair
16″ x 16″ Seat, Flip-Back Desk Arms, Swing-Away Footrests
The ProBasics K1 Manual Wheelchair combines style and durability at an affordable price. 250 lb weight capacity. Sold as each.
The ProBasics K1 Manual Wheelchair combines style and durability at an affordable price.?Standard features include flip back removable padded armrests, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery, chart pocket and heel loops on the front riggings. Supporting patient weights up to 250 pounds, the ProBasics K1 Standard Wheelchair is a popular choice among providers.
- Slide tube steel frame in black powder coat finish
- Single axle positioning
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Flip-back, padded, upholstered armrests are removable
- Chart pocket on back for additional convenience
- Includes tool-free swing-away footrests with heel loops
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- Composite handrims with 24″ solid urethane tires
- 8″ x 1″ solid rubber front casters
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- HCPCS* Code: K0001
K0195 OR E0990 (elevating legrests only)