Notice of Website and Facility Accessibility March 2017
- Guidelines title, version and URI “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 at http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/”
- Seeking Conformance level: (Level A)
San Diego Homecare Supplies is in the process of implementing a website accessible to, and usable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments by implementing website optimization and user-friendly usability measures, like well tagged images, menus and page descriptions. We also provide access to font size toggle on the RHS of the page/window and a contracts toggle for those visually impaired.
Access features to our retail showroom include:
• Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons as well as private parking in the back with level access to the retail areas.
• Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
• Fully accessible office, bathroom, public waiting area, and fitting rooms.
• Assistance and communication help may be available upon request, while in our premises.
If you require any aids, please let the receptionist know by calling
619-667-3700, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm and Saturday 10 am to 3 pm
Accessibility Point of Contact:
Please use the contact form below, to contact us about any Accessibility related questions.